Saving money is more important right now than ever before, with everything seemingly getting more and more costly. Thankfully, we can help slash the price of Microsoft software as well as some popular keyboards and headsets.
Whether it’s a new copy of Windows 11 that you are looking to score, or an update for that aging office PC, there’s a deal to be had here. Just remember to enter the discount codes to get the best prices available on vip-cdkdeals.com.
Scroll down to see the offers we have today and click the links to get the party started. Remember to enter the discount code RM30 to get the very best price available, too! But do it soon though, these kinds of deals aren’t going to last forever! With that said, let’s dive into it!
Windows & Office
In case you don’t really need a copy of Windows or Office at the moment, don’t worry, because over at Bzfuture, they are running promotions for accessories like keyboards and headsets where the 15% RM15 discount code can also be used.
How to use your license key when it arrives:
After payment, the buyer receives an OEM product key to the email specified during registration, which can be activated directly in the Windows 10 system itself.
Head to Start > Settings > System > About the program > Change product key (in this menu you need to enter the received key).
The operating system itself, by the way, can be downloaded from the official Microsoft website.
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 15.5 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- Download: iOS 15.5 Final IPSW Links, OTA Files Along With iPadOS 15.5 Released
- iOS 16 Beta Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Beta 3 Download IPSW Links For iPhone, iPad Out Now For Devs
- iOS 16 Public Beta 1 Release Date Announced
- iOS 16 Beta 3 Profile File Download Of OTA Update Without Dev Account, Here’s How
- iOS 16 Beta 3 Download And Release Date: Here’s When To Expect It From Apple
- Download iOS 16 Beta 3 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus, iPad [Tutorial]