Press "Enter" to skip to content

Videos show disgraced fashion mogul Peter Nygard partying with women on private jet complete with stripper pole

Disgraced Canadian fashion tycoon Peter Nygard partied with an underage teen and other “girlfriends” on his ritzy, stripper-pole clad private jet — and even had sex with women he brought on board, according to a videographer who once worked for him.



Peter Nygard et al. smiling for the camera


© Provided by New York Daily News


Nygard — who is fighting extradition to New York on multiple sex trafficking and racketeering charges, and who is set to argue for bail release Thursday in a Canadian court — also asked a 16-year-old girl for her number at the 2012 London Olympics, saying “I don’t want to lose her now that I’ve found her,” footage captured by the videographer, Stephen Feralio, shows.

Feralio, who Nygard hired in 2011 to be his personal documentarian, shared his footage with the CBC as part of an media-driven investigation into the fashion magnate.

Other videos show Nygard show screaming “You’re not following my law” at staffers, a line of women climbing aboard his Bowing 727, and at least one scantily-clad woman dancing on a stripper pole as Nygard looked on.

Video: Judge rules New York lawsuit seeking NRA’s dissolution can go forward (NBC News)

Judge rules New York lawsuit seeking NRA’s dissolution can go forward

UP NEXT

UP NEXT

“In the past, girls have said, “I’ve found somebody else so that I don’t have to sleep with Nygard tonight,’” Feralio told CBC. “This is very typical of what a recruiting session would be.”

“If I don’t expose him, he’s going to get away with all the things that he’s been doing,” Feralio added.

Manhattan federal prosecutors slapped Nygard with charges in December claiming the 79-year-old fashionista abused dozens of women and girls over 25 years in the U.S., Bahamas and Canada.

Nygard lost a bid earlier this month to be released from a Canadian jail as he continues to fight extradition to New York.

More than 80 women have accused him of sexual assault spanning four decades. Fifty-seven of those women are part of separate class-action lawsuit filed in New York in February of last year.

Continue Reading